Things to do
Heritage & Culture
Adventure & Sport
Nature & Wildlife
Arts & Crafts
Food & Produce
Farm & Homestays
Caravans & Camping
Sport & Recreation
Shop & Eat
Parks & Gardens
Schools & Education
Remote & Digital
Invest & Develop
Start a business
Buy a business
Bid Blast #14 October 2019
Grant Funding Opportunities and Resources
Welcome to Glen Innes Severn Council’s newsletter informing committees, community groups, businesses, and not for profits of potential funding opportunities through grants.
As not all applications are the same and have different requirements for programs or
infrastructure as an example. Over the coming months we will explore six (6) general
areas that most applications address. Below is a table to showing the six (6) areas.
1. Goals/Objectives What do you want to do?
2. Rationale Why do you want to do it?
3. Outcomes What will be the benefit of doing it? How will you know
when you have achieved it?
4. Methodology How do you plan to do it? Who is going to help you?
When do you want to do it?
5. Budget How much will it cost? How do you get it priced
6. Evaluation What happens when it is all finished?
Applications closed on Friday the 27th September. For those who prepared an
application I wish you all the best in achieving success. I hope that the assistance we
were able to provide in preparing your application was beneficial.
Dennis McIntyre – Grants Officer GISC – [email protected] – 02 67302406
2019 © All Rights Reserved.
Website designed by gocrossmedia and built by Cloud Concepts